This premium quality, 3-4 season sleeping bag from The Body Source is constructed from a durable 190T polyester outer shell, with an ultra warm 300GSM double filling to be used in temperatures of 50°F to 30°F and extreme temperatures down to 15°F. Both the compression bag and sleeping bag’s outer shell are water-proof in damp environments.
Instead of a single 300GSM filling, this professional sleeping bag is packed with a double layer containing 2 x 150g/m2 hollow fibre layers. This provides a considerable increase in insulation and warmth in comparison to an ordinary single layered 300GSM sleeping bag.
A windproof double zipper system, Safe pouch on your valuables, internal drawstring collar and an included compression carry-bag have also been added making this a very high specification product.
– 300GSM (2 x 150g/m2) Ultra Warm Filling
– 190T Polyester durable outer shell – Water Resistant against damp
– Double Zipper System with Windproof lining for extra insulation
– Safe Internal Pouch for valuables (cell phones, electronics, accessories)
– Additional internal drawstring collar pulls above the shoulders to keep out unwanted drafts and wind
Outer: 190T Polyester
Inner: 2 x 150g/m2 hollow fibre
Dimensions: 210 x 80 x 55cm
Weight: 53oz (1500g)
Ultra Warm Filling 300GSM (2 x 150g/m2). Perfect for 3-4 Seasons
Comfort temperature of 50°F to 30°F. Extreme use down to 15°F
Drawstring mummy hood covers all your head and face to keep warm
Internal pouch for valuables and cell phones, wind-proof double zipper system and internal drawstring collar for ultimate comfort
Comfortable, durable and lightweight for summer and winter camping, out of doors use. Compression bag for simple carrying included