UPPER MUSTANG TREKKING
|Maximum Altitude||4800 M|
|Minimum Number||2+ pax|
|Model of Travel||Flight|
|Mountain Sight||Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna Range|
|Type of Trek||Tea House/Camping/ Home Stay|
|Trek Days||10 Days (approx)|
|Total Days in Nepal||14 Days (approx)|
- Airport pick-up and drop off service,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porters =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Accommodation during the trekking 3*** level hotel in Kathmandu and during trek basic tea house accommodation
- Yatri Sweet and Spa or equal level hotel in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System )
- Round Transport ( Kathmandu to Trekking starting point to Kathmandu )
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in Kathmandu
- Single supplement (per person for accommodation USD 80) Per night
- During the trekking single supplementary is USD 250
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and porter
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (without itinerary )
Day 01: Kathmandu to Pokhara
You have to take a half an hour local flight from Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal to reach to Pokhara. This is a short flight and presents you with scenic beauties. Alternatively, you may opt for a 6hours drive to Pokhara and stay overnight in Pokhara.
Day 02: Pokhara to Kagbeni via Jomsom flight
You will drive to the airport of Pokhara for catching another short flight of 15 minutes to reach at Jomsom i.e. headquarter of the district Mustang and a region of Thakali people. At this point, you will start your trek across Kali Gandaki valley for reaching to Kagbeni.
Day 03: Kagbeni to Chele
Today, our team will take you for a walk across the riverbed of Kali Gandaki to come across Chhusand and Tangbe veillages. The entire area consists of barren landscapes to remind you of the Tibetan plateau. Later on, you have to cross a suspension bridge for reaching the Chele village and stay overnight there.
Day 04: Chele to Syangboche
We will cross two passes named Dorje La Pass at 3735meters and Taklam La Pass at 3624meters via Ghiling Vhena to reach at Syangboche from Chele.
Day 05: Syangeboche to Gheling (3770 m)
We continue with our trek across barren and rugged landscapes to cross Yamda La and Nyi La mountain passes at 3850meters and 4010meters respectively to get spectacular views of Mount Dhaulagiri and Mount Annapurna, while stay overnight in Gheling.
Day 06: Gheling to Ghami (3520 m)
Today, you will get stunning views of landscapes, cliffs and nearby villages to reach at Ghami
Day 07: Ghami to Charang (3560 m)
We will cross Charang La Pass at 3870meters to reach Charang Village and have an overnight stay there. The specialty of Charang village is that it has many walls and almost similar type of culture followed by Tibet people.
Day 08: Charang to Lo-Manthag (3809m)
Finally, today will reach Lo-Manthang, known as the forbidden kingdom consists of many whitewashed walls and renowned palaces. Here, you will view old monasteries and get a glimpse of Tibetan Buddhism.
Day 09: Lo-Manthang rest
You require taking rest and have relaxed in the Lo Manthang region to acclimatize yourself with the high altitude and weather. You may visit the entire walled city and view a large number of beautiful monasteries.
Day 10: Lo-Manthang to Ghami via upper route
Our team will take back to Ghami by following the same route that you followed before.
Day 11: Ghami to Chele
Our downhill trek will continue to reach to Chele and stay overnight there.
Day 12: Chele to Jomsom
On the last day of your trek, you will go back to Jomdom across the Kali Gandaki River Bank. You may explore the entire area in Jomsom and enjoy views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountain peaks.
Day 13: Jomsom to Pokhara flight
We will drive back to Jomsom and take a local flight to reach Pokhara and stay overnight in Pokhara.
Day 14: Pokhara to Kathmandu
You may go for a half an hour return flight to Kathmandu by starting from the airport of Pokhara or choose a private jeep or car to reach there.